DefiantPenguins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DefiantPenguins

Clanwar forum of the Defiant Penguins :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

no13 - hog attack from Skipper

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skipper
(co)leader

no13 - hog attack from Skipper Empty
PostSubject: no13 - hog attack from Skipper   no13 - hog attack from Skipper EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:14 pm

See my plan:
no13 - hog attack from Skipper Hog_at11

The green numbers show the order of deployment.
I will bring some barbs instead of archers to deal with the witch in the cc. With this plan, the hogs won't get killed by his double bombs (hopefully  Very Happy ) I want the hogs to walk from the archertower to the cannons and then bunch up on the wizzard tower. Then they will go down on the ad and split again.
Back to top Go down
Skipper
(co)leader

no13 - hog attack from Skipper Empty
PostSubject: Re: no13 - hog attack from Skipper   no13 - hog attack from Skipper EmptyMon Jun 15, 2015 7:55 pm

Okay guys, that didn't work at all. Do not understand why my hogs went to the mortar instead of the cannons.

no13 - hog attack from Skipper After_10

Doesn't make any sense to me. Does anyone know why they did that?
But as Beware pointed out after the attack, the hogs maybe would have ran towards the mortar anyway after they killed the cannon..

So, does anyone have a better idea on how to take out this base with hogs? (just to make sure I can wreck a base like this next time)
I already considered triggering the giant bombs, but I think it costs to many hogs to trigger both. After my attack, you can easily clear the double and heal the single ofc.
Back to top Go down

no13 - hog attack from Skipper
Page 1 of 1